Resources for Advice and Counseling

The University and various social service providers in Cambridge and Boston offer a range of counseling and support services for victims of rape and indecent assault and battery. If you choose not to take advantage of these resources immediately, at the very least you should find a friend, counselor, or other support person to comfort you and to help you deal with the experience. That person should be with you throughout the crisis situation and follow-up, and should help you regain a sense of control over events.

Harvard Resources

The staffs at HUPD and HUHS are well trained to aid students, faculty, and staff who are victims of rape or sexual assault. In addition, each school has administrative officers and counselors available to help. These individuals can be identified through the office for student affairs in each school, or through the Harvard College Dean’s Office. Other on-campus resources include:

External Resources: