House Affiliation

All Upperclass students who choose to live off-campus after having lived in their assigned residential House may apply for affiliation with Dudley House or may remain affiliated with their residential House.

Choice of affiliation must be indicated on the Housing Contract Cancellation form. Students who elect to live in the Dudley Co-op ordinarily are required to affiliate with Dudley House.